How to Apply
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE PROGRAM
- Thoroughly complete the Online Registration Form.
- Deliver the completed School Records Release Form to the student’s current school and request that a copy of the student’s records for the past two years be sent to ASL as soon as student placement is determined.
- When ASL has received the above application materials; the applicant’s file is complete. At the grade levels where space is available, the counseling and admissions office will call candidates to schedule informational interviews in the order in which their registrations were submitted.
- Once course selection and payment arrangements are finalized, students will be assigned an instructor and provided with course access.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ONSITE PROGRAM
Registration for ASL School CAMPUS For Florida residents must be completed in person or online.
To request an appointment to speak with an Admissions Advisor, please contact us to book an appointment. For International students requiring an I-20, you must start by completing an International Student Inquiry Form.
Payment of program or registration and first tuition fees (as applicable) is required to enroll in any ASL program.
Enrollment in the selected program will be confirmed once the student provides our office with the following:
- A copy of a government issued ID for the student and their parent if the student is under 18 years of age.
- Student transcript (High School) issued by their previous school.