Scholarships and grants are made to support a student’s education. This “gift money” does not need to be repaid. ASL scholarships are from within as well as from outside civic private organizations and foundations based on student academic interests, financial hardships, outstanding academic record or parents’/self-employment.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
- July 15th for Fall Entry
- December 15th for Spring entry
- Extensions are available on a case by case
A. The “President” Scholarship
- Amount: 60% pardon of the program tuition
- Funded by: ASL
- Quantity: 2/year
- Description: The President Scholarship is designed to assist students whose parents show financial hardship.
- Documentation: Student must be at least 15 years of age, parents must show proof of employment insufficient to cover the full tuition.
- Conditions: The student must be enrolled full time in the online campus and maintain enrollment; withdrawing from school or not starting classes in the first semester will result in ineligibility.
B. The “Excellence” Scholarship
- Amount: 40% pardon of the program tuition
- Funded by: AUL Corporate Training
- Quantity: 3/year
- Description: This Scholarship is open to new students and based on Merit and/ or Economical issues of the country of residence if applicable.
- Documentation: Official report cards, Proof of social/community involvement, Financial documentation.
- Conditions: Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and be continuously enrolled; withdrawing from school or not starting classes in the first semester will result in ineligibility.
B. The “2021 Karnas Law Firm Scholarship
2021 Karnas Law Firm Scholarship. This scholarship is now available to any high school senior in the United States that desires to apply. More information can be found on our scholarship application below:
- Deadline : June 30, 2021
- Award Amount : $1,000
- Application : https://karnaslaw.com/#scholarship
Many students find it helpful to discuss their personal situation with one of our advisors to plan ahead.
The process is as follow:
1- Download the scholarship application available here Scholarship Application Form
2- Fill out truthfully your application and attach proof of eligibility and any other documentation that can help your case.
3- In addition to the scholarship specific documentation, the following below records should accompany your form as applicable, if student is dependent then parents’ documentation applies:
- Driver’s license or passport
- Proof of residency
- W-2 forms (US citizens and residents) and other yearly records of money earned
- Records of child support (if applicable)
- Study or other need-based work programs
- Records of student grant, scholarship and financial aids
- Current business records if any
- Current official bank statements (last 3 months)
4- Administration reviews student scholarship package and responds within 2 weeks to applicants.
5- If approved, students will be informed through email and parent must agree by signing on the scholarship approval letter within 5 business days, failure to return your approval automatically transfers the offer to the next applicant in the waiting list.
SCHOLARSHIPS WITHDRAWAL AND REENTRY POLICY
Scholarship recipients who withdraw from the University forfeit any undisbursed Scholarship funds earned prior to their withdrawal. However, if they reenter (and otherwise qualify) they will begin earning funds after completing their first term back at the university.