If a student is terminated or cancels enrollment for any reason, the following refund policy applies:
A student may request cancellation by fax, email, mail or in person at ASL’s administrative offices.
1- Application fees are Non-Refundable
2- Registration fees refund is based on the below:
• Full refund if requested at least 10 business days prior to start of classes
• Partial Refund (up to 40%) if withdrawal request is done less than 10 business days of start of classes and official evidence of Medical condition provided.
3- Tuition fees refund is based on the below:
• Full refund of tuition: A student may cancel a course enrollment within three calendar days after midnight of the day on which the registration form is signed or submitted electronically
• Partial Refund: If a student requests cancellation after the above three days the school will refund on a pro rata basis for up to 40% of the course taken and a grade of “W” will be issued.
• No refund: If a student withdraws from a course after the withdrawal deadline (40% of the session) a grade of “W” will be issued without any refund.
If you have received financial aid, or if your fees were paid by an approved agency, you might be entitled to a refund after proper credits are first issued to the awarding agency. Refund policies are established by and subject to change by the Legislature of the State of Florida.
For refund purposes, the first day of classes is the one designated “Classes Begin” as published in the class schedule and does not refer to the first scheduled class day for any particular student. Refund payments will be made within 30 days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of the refund request.