If a student is terminated or cancels enrollment for any reason, the following refund policy will apply:
- A student may request cancellation in any of the following manners: email, mail or in-person.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant.
- In order to receive a partial refund, a parent or guardian must send written request of withdrawal to ASL within the grace period. The grace period is defined as 14 days active or 15% complete, whichever occurs first. Upon receipt of notification, ASL will process a refund less a $150 Registration fee for any active session.
- The refund is calculated based on the postmarked date that a student’s withdrawal is received by the school.
- Refund payments will be made within 30 days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of the refund request.